Equipment Required for High-Speed Photography
Following Equipment’s helps to take High-Speed Photography Equipment
- Camera with manual control
- Device that running Trigger trap mobile
- Mobile Dongle for Trigger trap
- Flash Gun with the manual control
- Dark room for good high-speed portrait shots
Additional Equipment for High-Speed Photography
- Light Stand and an Umbrella Adapter
- A torch
- Light Modifiers to change the light directions
What is the camera setting for High-Speed Photography?
Camera on Manual Mode because autofocus is fairly slow
What is the shutter speed for High-Speed Photography?
It will be long exposure so there will be enough time to click the action happen
What is the ISO for High-Speed Photography?
If the image is dark then increase the ISO from 200.
What are the Flash Settings for High-Speed Photography?
Set Your Flash to manual Setting with as much as low power.Becuase it will shorten the Flash duration.
Trigger-trap Settings in Mobile For High-Speed Photography?
1.Go into Settings and click on pulse length menu and set it to 30ms and sensor delay to 5 seconds.
2.Go to Sound Sensor mode and press the red button, set the threshold to a specific point where trigger loud enough.
Read Other photography tips and tricks here.