watercolor art and water painting definition, ideas, history, and tools
- 1 watercolor art and water painting definition, ideas, history, and tools
- 2 History of art watercolor painting techniques
- 3 painting with watercolors
- 4 Pigments Characteristics of best watercolor
- 5 Brush watercolor- Brushes used in watercolor art
- 6 Shapes of brushed used in watercolor art
- 7 famous watercolor paintings
“Watercolor art” its A method of painting in which the paints made with pigments suspended in water-based solution are known as. which are more trending in Art industries nowadays.
History of art watercolor painting techniques
It’s extremely old comes from alethic Europe from Egyptian times used for manuscript illustration but especially in European middle Ages.
Later on, it becomes famous in Europe, Unites States and all our the world. In 20th and 21 Centuries the artists produced important work in watercolor.
Four principal of ingredients in paint consists
- Gum Arabic.
- Solvent (water)
Pigments Characteristics of best watercolor
Brush watercolor- Brushes used in watercolor art
Bushes which are used in watercolor are consists of three parts
A bundle of animal hairs.
A metal sleeve that surrounds the tuft.
The Lacquered wood.
Shapes of brushed used in watercolor art
Another important tool in watercolors techniques is a watercolor pencil. Which allows to draw fine details and to blend them.
famous watercolor paintings
Read Other photography tips and tricks here.